Ski in/ski out: at your luxury ski hotel in Alpendorf, Austria
Dreamy skiing holidays in Austria: at the Oberforsthof
The ski resort St. Johann-Alpendorf lies in the heart of the 'Ski Amadé' skiing region in Austria. The 'Ski Amadé' skiing region is one of the closest ski resorts to the city of Salzburg and boasts no less than 860 kilometres of pistes and more than 270 lifts which connect five ski resorts. All of this can be enjoyed with just a single ski pass!
Snow-sure: Austrian skiing holidays at the 'Ski Amadé' skiing
The ski resort around St. Johann-Alpendorf is well known as being snow-sure. Modern snow-cannons guarantee excellent snow-conditions down into the valley and a winter experience lasting well into spring. Since St. Johann-Alpendorf is an Austrian ski resort close to Salzburg it is easily reached from the city of Mozart (approx. 60 kilometres).
Alpendorf-St. Johann: your Austrian ski resort at a glance
- Your entry point to the Ski Amadé ski resort
- One of the closest ski resorts from Salzburg
- 1 ski pass for 270 lifts and a total of 860 kilometres of pistes
- Snow-sure due to the latest technology in snow cannons
- 3 ski schools to learn skiing in Austria
- A ski kindergarten for your tiny ski tots
- Ski rentals on location: no need to bring heavy ski gear on a plane
- Cross-country ski trails: high altitude and down in the valley
- Floodlit toboggan runs for tobogganing fun with friends and family
- Winter hiking path network
- Clubs, après-ski fun and rustic alpine chalets
- Visitor’s daily newspaper
- Small grocery store
- Ski cable car: 'Alpendorf-Wagrain-Flachau'
The four-star superior Oberforsthof: ski in /ski out hotel in St.
A modern 6-seat cable car on your hotel's doorstep and a well-groomed piste leading directly to your ski in/ski out hotel: what more could the skier's heart possibly desire? Simply hop on your skis and off you go – during your Austrian ski holidays at the Oberforsthof.