Child care for children from 3 to 6 years
plenty of space to discover
Send your children to an expedition in the Oberforsthof garden, in the kids club or to a family hiking tour: play, fun and excitement is guaranteed.
OBERFORSTHOF experience garden
Holiday in Hotel Oberforsthof means for your kids: experiencing new things, have fun, discover many things and spend time together - also with mom and dad.
In the beautiful, large garden kids' eyes shine, because it has much to offer: So "welcome" to the largest playground in the world.
Dear children, take your mom and dad on a leash and go to the petting zoo. Apollo & Paolo the alpakas, Max & Moritz with the baby rabbits and Silvie, Kathi & Rupert our chicken look forward to your cuddles.
Your responsibilities includes:
- stroking, stroking, stroking,...
- always take good care that there is enough water in the designated containers AND
- the daily support of Apollo & Paolo on the pasture
Imagine you had such a playground at home:
- Play tower with slide, ladder, swing
- large trampoline and table tennis
- Oberforsthof stadium for performances, football games, ball games, ...
- sandbox with sand toys
- campfire with cozy get-together
Most importantly are the common games. We believe that children can develop only in society with games and many happy memories.
One thing is guaranteed: Here is no space for boredom. The children's program will start daily from 11 am and end at 8 pm. Here a few points from the program:
- large olympiad with loads of tasks
- Window Color painting
- tinkering finger dolls for the common theater
- common movie night
- motley tinker fun: with felt, foam rubber or cardboard
- Alpendorf hike: we collect flowers, rocks, roots for crafting
- paint your own t-shirt
- family hike with mom & dad
- campfire with bread sticks
It is much more fun when you eat together. The meal times are provided daily in the kids program, so that the children are always full of energy. Therefore it says daily 1 hour "relaxing in the kids corner and strengthening in the restaurant".