OPEN GOLF St. Johann Alpendorf
Tee time in the valley
Set against the amazing backdrop of Alpine peaks. Tee-off towards those mountain summits. The picturesque Alpine setting makes the St. Johann/Pongau-Alpendorf golf club one of the most beautiful Alpine courses in Salzburger Land that combines a sporting challenge with fabulous views to the mountains, meadows and woodlands.
The 2 x 9 hole golf course set against the magnificent backdrop of Alpine foothills provides the perfect setting for both beginners and experts. The course is superbly maintained with some fabulous greens. In a 50 km radius around Alpendorf St. Johann there are no fewer than 12 other top quality golf courses that provide the optimum golfing experience for those that are new to the sport as well as the most proficent of players.
The diversity and variety of the courses have attracted such world famous stars as Greg Norman.
As a founding hotel of the OPEN GOLF Sankt Johann Alpendorf, any golfing enthusiasts staying at our hotel get to enjoy a whole range of further benefits:
- Golf unlimited: free Golf games at the Orange course (without Handicap, membership fee and several times a day)
- 30% discount for green fee at the Blue course
- The Big Driving Ranch – free of charge (except for the balls)
- Tee times can be arranged directly at the reception or even when booking
- Storage space for your golf-equipment
- Reservation and consulting at the reception
Further information is available at www.golfsanktjohann.at